NORDLYSS INC. (“The Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates the website www.kernelle.com (the “Service”).
kernelle.com is serious about protecting your privacy online. This privacy statement explains our views and practices regarding privacy, and how they may affect you as a user of our website, products and subscriptions.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with this data.
The service is all services including the use for information purposes website www.kernelle.com operated by The Company.
- Personal data
Personal Data means data about a living person that can be identified from that data (or from it and other information in our possession or that may come into our possession).
- Usage data
Usage data is data that is collected automatically by the use of the service or service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Responsible for data processing
Person responsible for data processing means the natural or legal person who (alone or jointly or in common with others) determines the purposes for which and how the personal information is or will be processed. We are a data controller of your personal data.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)
A data processor (or service provider) is any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the data controller. We can use the services of various service providers to process your data more efficiently.
- Data Subject (or User)
The data subject refers to any natural person who uses our service and who is the subject of personal data.
Information collected and exploited
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide you and improve our service.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or identify you (“personal data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Birth date
- Address, State, Province, ZIP / Postal Code, City
- Any personal data posted on our website
- Usage behavior data on our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login information to personal spaces that we make available to you
- Details about your browser, time zone, settings, and other technology data about the tool you use to access our services.
- Your marketing and communication preferences.
- Any information you provide us directly by phone, contact form, email or other.
- Photographs of you in events we organize.
- Professional photographs and videos presenting and knowingly shared by you.
- Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose not to receive any or all of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in the emails we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information about how the service is accessible and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address, for example), browser type, browser version, pages of our service visited, time and date of your visit, device IDs and other diagnostic data. This information does not identify you directly.
Tracking data and cookies
Cookies are files containing little data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. The tracking technologies also used are the tags, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies. We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use these cookies to remember your preferences and settings.
- Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use of data
The Company uses the data collected for various purposes:
Provide and maintain our service
Validate your experience and rate the services provided by the collaborators we refer to
To notify you of changes in our service
To enable you to participate in the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
Provide customer support
Collect analysis or valuable information to improve our service
Monitor the use of our service
Detect, prevent and solve technical problems
To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer, similar to those you have already subscribed to or inquired about, unless you have chosen not to receive this information.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Company can process your personal data because:
- We must contract with you
- You gave us permission to do that
- The treatment is in our legitimate interests and it is not derogated by your rights
- For treatment purposes
- We comply with the law
Retention of data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is typically kept for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods.
Your information, including your personal information, may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you live outside Canada and choose to provide us with information, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Canada and process it here or in the United States.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
If The Company is involved directly or indirectly (through authorized employees) in an acquisition or sale of property or assets, your personal data may be transferred within the legal framework of the transactions to which you have previously agreed. However, we will only provide the information strictly necessary to carry out the operations in question.
Disclosure for the purposes of the law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg a court or government agency).
We may disclose your personal data in good faith, believing that such action is necessary for:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of The Company.
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing related to the Service
Protect the personal safety of Service users or the public
Protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable and recommended means to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee their absolute security.
Preference “Do Not Track”
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Not following is a preference that you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable the Do not Track option by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you live in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Company is intended to take reasonable steps to enable you to correct, modify, delete or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed about the personal data that we hold about you and wish to remove it from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have about you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request the deletion of your personal data directly in the settings section of your account. If you cannot perform these actions yourself, please contact us for help.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information corrected if the information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal information.
The right to portability of data. You have the right to receive a copy of the information we have about you in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when The Company relies on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may use third-party companies and individuals to improve or help us provide our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform services related to the Service or assist us in analyzing the use of our Service. .
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are required not to disclose or use them for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website. Once the Tag Manager snippet has been added to your website or mobile app, you can configure tags through a web-based user interface without having to modify or deploy additional code. You reduce the risk of error and can make changes without systematically using a developer.
- ActiveCampaign: ActiveCampaign is a CRM and online marketing and sales automation tool that generates offers and proposals based on the interests expressed by each user based on visits and actions on our platforms available to them. The data is collected through cookies to keep information such as page visits or clicks on the buttons, and can also interpret the actions performed on the emails sent. These data automatically processed by the system draw profiles of interests allowing us to adapt our offers to each user. Visit the ActiveCampaign privacy and terms page at https://www.activecampaign.com/tos/
- Google AdWords The Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can disable Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ad Settings page: http://www.google.com/ settings / ads Google also recommends installing the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics -https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. The browser add-on for opt-out of Google Analytics allows visitors to prevent the collection and use of their data by Google Analytics. For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy and Terms page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Twitter The Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc. You can unsubscribe from interest-based Twitter ads by following their instructions:
- Facebook The Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about Facebook’s interest-based advertising by visiting this page:
https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. on Facebook:
Facebook adheres to the self-regulatory principles of online behavioral advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also unsubscribe from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the United States http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http: // youradchoices .ca / or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or unsubscribe using the settings on your mobile device.
For more information about Facebook’s privacy practices, see Facebook’s Data Policy:
As part of our collaboration, we may be required to provide paid services on a periodic basis. In this case, we may use third-party services for the processing of recurring payments (for example, payment processors).
The payment processor we work with is:
Links to third party sites
We have no control and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party site or service.
Privacy of minors
Our service is not intended for people under 18 years (“minors”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verifying parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.